Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mama’s Boy

Although I spend every day with my children, I haven't had any "alone" time with my boy since Miss S was born. So today I planned a special morning to spend with my little guy, doing the things that he loves:

 

 

 

 
Here we are all packed up and heading out the door.
First stop:  His first ride on a city bus!
Next up:  Fun and rides at Seattle Center.  He went on the cars three times.
Now it’s off to the monorail!  He listened to the musicians play three songs before he finally noticed the monorail right behind them.
And then we eat our lunch by the train tracks on the waterfront (if you look carefully, you can see the train going by in the background).
After lunch, we watched the cruise ships on the waterfront while we waited for Dad to come pick us up.
It was a busy and fun-filled morning, and I really enjoyed being able to focus completely on my sweet boy.  We’ll need to do this more often!

0 comments: